GOSWO - Swing plane corridor for straighter balls
✔️ Visualization of the swing plane
✔️ Learning through feedback (touch)
✔️ Instant intuitive correction of the swing path
✔️ Learning success many times faster (scientifically proven)
✔️ set up in just a few simple steps
✔️ Training at home possible without a golf trainer
✔️ Recommended product by the EAGPT (European Association of Golf Physiotherapists)
GOSWO - reference corridor - the revolution in golf training
The golfer wants to get his ball straight to the target and not zigzag across the course. GOSWO is an ingenious training aid for training at home to train the correct swing plane. Without practicing full swings, even a beginner can hit straight balls in no time. No witchcraft, but motor learning with haptic and acoustic feedback. GOSWO is set up in the direction of the upswing and gives the golfer the correct swing path. Here, the golfer can freely choose the width of the corridor, depending on the skill level. When touched, the player receives audible and tactile feedback. This leads to an instinctive correction of the swing path. With GOSWO, effective training is possible without a golf trainer. The correct path of the club at the correct level gets better and better with each practice.
The fastest and most efficient learning method is scientifically proven:
"Motor learning with feedback"
Scope of delivery Indoor GOSWO PRO:
- GOSWO Basic with angle piece 55° (for iron training)
- Angle piece 47° (for training with long sticks or drivers)
- GOSWO Outside with elbow 55°
- in a practical cardboard case with carrying handle .
- Case: wxlxh: 840 mm x 710 mm x 150 mm
Weight complete with case: 7 kg
The material Corrugated Cardboard YEP fluting – is only suitable for indoor use.
YEP-Fluting is manufactured according to a special combination of an empirically determined proportion of waste paper, short-fiber pulp, long-fiber pulp and special glue. The special requirements for the individual strengths were determined in numerous test series. Material, top layers, grammage, wave form, glue, etc. were perfectly matched.
- Bursting strength (BWS/BST) according to DIN 53 141-1
- Flat crush resistance - Flat Crush Test (FCT) according to DIN 23 035
- Puncture resistance (DWS) according to DIN 53 142
- Edge crush resistance / edge crush test (ECT) according to DIN EN ISO 3037
Normal corrugated board is tested for pressure and stackability. However, our demands on the material are much higher:
- a hit must produce a clear feedback (audible and noticeable)
- but the hit must not result in an injury
- the hit must not damage the racket
- the panels must retain their flatness
Estimated delivery times:
Germany: 2-3 working days
Austria: 2-4 working days
EU countries: 2-6 working days
Shipping costs are calculated at checkout. Shipping in DE is free of charge from €99 .
With you in 2-3 days. From 99€ in Germany free of charge.
Are you not satisfied? No problem!